I’m a little bit excited because in my today’s DIY guide I trust myself for the first time on homemade jewelry! The DIY chain was a rather spontaneous action I had at home laying around a little yarn in various colors and wanted to actually ever make jewelry yourself. For one, the super is easy and on the other hand I love it Yes (as you probably already know), to walk around with extraordinary things that can be found nowhere else.
By the way, my DIY (Find full meanings of DIY, visit AbbreviationFinder) suitable chain also as a gift, because you can do almost nothing wrong and I am me would secure that, am every best friend about such a gift! Another advantage of my homemade chain: often DIYs Yes later not quite so perfect look like on the photos (ohhh Yes, I speak here from experience! ), but with this DIY I guarantee you, it really gets everyone out! All the art is actually just to wrap a little thread on a cord!
Any vary DIY jewelry
You can use also other colors for my DIY, I’m so a pink addict but also super chic imagine the chain in red or shades of blue!
I had you so a few weeks ago on Snapchat (hot there, by the way, madmoisellcom) showed that I actually imagined the chain with turquoise stones, but somehow I found however beautiful the simpler version. You can embroider the chain of course like with turquoise stones (that looks also great!) and I will explain equal more precisely how guide you down in the DIY.
DIY guide:chain themselves make from wool
That you need:
- Sticktwist* in 4 different colours
- One piece (xx cm) cotton cord*
- Two pieces (each xx cm long) Golden link chain*
- A snap-hook* and 2 split rings in gold
- Pliers, Scotch tape, scissors…
So it goes
- So you can later attach the chain to your cord, you have to fold your cord at both ends and then attach with Scotch tape (very amateurish, I know… it keeps but bombproof and see none afterwards anyway!), leaving a small opening.
- Now we come to the meditative part of my DIYs: to wrap the cord with the various yarns. To do this, you start on one side and wrapped the tape first, so that it is then no longer visible.
- Small Tip:Thread ends can simply hide their whole, in which you let the ends hang out a bit longer on your cord down and then wrapped with your embroidery thread.
- Wrapped around your cord now in different ways with your yarn (even broader pieces, again narrower), until you have arrived at the end, again wrapped around the Scotch tape and firmly knotted the thread.
- For the mounting of the bolt you threads the Ruffs pieces by both ends of cord through. You linked the two ends on one side only with a split ring (her turn on the split-ring with pliers and thread into the individual links in your chain), the two ends on the other side are linked, however, first with a split ring to her then threads the links in your chain, as well as a small carabiner.
2-Step DIY Pendant Necklace with Agate
DIY Pokemon Go Charm Bracelet
45+ Fall Inspired Leaf Earrings to Pump Up Your Style Quotient
Best 25+ Silver dealers ideas on Pinterest
17 Best images about Jewelry on Pinterest
1 inch Round Glass Cabochons – Circle Domed (25mm)
Small Metallic Drawstring Jewelry Pouch Gold
5 Minute Mason Jar Christmas Decor
Shop for Red Travel Jewelry Organizer with Zip Closure
White Ring Tray Jewelry Display
Pandora For Men cuentosdemorimo.es
MJTrends: Baby Pink Vinyl Fabric
Bench Top Organizer
MJTrends: 4-way stretch black faux leather
2 Pcs S Spiral Twist Circular Barbell Nose Ball Lip Rings …
Pop Grip Stand Universal Phone Holder Stand Pop up Phone …
15Pcs HUDA BEAUTY LIP STROBE Liquid Matte Lipstick Set …
Custom Men Emergency Medical ID Bracelet Engraving Medical …
Free Chainmail Patterns Chain Maille