Jewelery designer Sabine Ring-Kirschler convinces above all with unique handmade jewelery pieces and magical rings with Poesiegravur.We met Sabine Ring-Kirschler from ring by ring and asked about her craft and label.
Your ring of rings “ring by ring” was founded in 1994 – when and how did you discover your passion for designing jewelery ?
- Ring-Kirschler: I’ve always been creative. For me, I wanted to be either a florist, a hairdresser or a jeweler. And since my father was a skilled goldsmith, he gave me a very special look at all things and surfaces from a small point of view – look at everything in detail and get inspired by structures and objects such as trees. It was, so to speak, calling.
What is behind the name “ring by ring”?
- Ring-Kirschler: Since I was called Ring-Kirschler, it was clear to me from the start that my jewelery label is also called. The name “ring by ring” has something quite personal for me.
They make jewelry for “Amazone princesses” – Who do you want to reach with your jewelery?
- Ring-Kirschler: Women like me. Authentic, beautiful and clever women, who are also strong for themselves. I want to make jewelry for like-minded people – just for Amazons princesses.
Your jewelry and especially your ring are very expressive – from where do you take the inspiration / ideas?
- Ring-Kirschler: I am inspired by many details from the environment – from a rock wall or from the exciting structure of a bark.Structures that I see at first glance, I process in my designs, as for example with my “pleated ring”.In the first place, however, I would like to make great jewelry for small hands – I myself have very small hands and have long sought after long-term wearable jewelry with large elements.
How is a jewelry made? Which way does it have to go from the idea to the finished product?
- Ring-Kirschler: I carve my idea to a piece of jewelry on the board in wax and this is then poured as a prototype.The piece of jewelry can then be reproduced with a cast plaster mold.All processes are executed in Pforzheim.It is important to me that my jewelry is made in Pforzheim – my hometown.
Each piece of jewelry is handmade in Pforzheim. What does this mean for the customer?
- Ring-Kirschler: A handmade unique piece from Pforzheim.A high-quality jewelery is attached to it.
The focus of your collection is jewelery with a unique poetry engraving. What does this kind of art mean to you and what makes it so unique?
- Ring-Kirschler: My father was very strict and has always let me practice fine writing – but now I have a beautiful and unique manuscript.I see writing as an authentic expression.In addition, a handwriting is unique and is much too much in the background.My first letter ring was decorated with a quotation from Else Lasker-Schüler from my old poetry album.
How is the writing applied to your jewelery?
- Ring-Kirschler: The writing is applied to the ring by laser engraving.As a result, individual rings can also be produced.For example with a fingerprint or your own handwriting.This has something very personal and makes the jewelery a unique one – so you can express your very own poetry on a ring.
Do you remember your first piece of jewelry that you have made yourself?
- Ring-Kirschler: My first ring was Ring No. 1. I designed and manufactured this in my goldsmith ‘s apprenticeship in 1978-1980.This ring is very special: it is narrow at the bottom as well as at the sides, but at the top it is massive.It is a ring that does not interfere with wear – for example when handing it over.
What is the most important thing about jewelry design?
- Ring-Kirschler: That I like the jewelry and is portable.Moreover, it is important to me that jewelry is practical.For example, I always have a small brooch in the wallet.If I want to enhance my outfit, I simply put the brooch on – but of course in the middle, so I can wear it like a necklace.
Is there an absolute favorite piece from your previous designs?
- Ring-Kirschler: This is really difficult to answer.For I do not make pieces that I do not like.I wear all my jewelery and have no special darling.
What have you planned for the future of “ring by ring”? What do you really want to try out with regard to jewelery design?
- Ring-Kirschler: Recently, the demand for small and filigree jewelery has been growing.I will also soon release a special collection of six selected pieces.These are filigreed, but still meaningful.For example, on a ring “Say YES”.
We thank you very much for the interesting interview and look forward to your new collection!
Jar Jewelry Designer Paris
Thin Green Peridot Stacking Ring, 5 mm peridot cabochon …
Mehndi Designs Latest – FashionDesignerArt-2064
Vintage Designer Signed Lang Sterling Silver Bird Cage Pin …
Designer Signed CINER Rhinestone Earrings Vintage by …
Philip Crangi jewelry designer in Sol Moscot glasses
Kirsten Paesmans Jewelry
Designer Inspired Crystal Feather Necklace
English-name-collection – Noush Jewelry
Bridal Designer Amsale Aberra Dies at 64
193_lot2_festival Cannes_ JIHAN ALAMA Ons Abid
Images for Prada Designer Bags
Antique Earrings : Delicate Moti Tops Antique Earrings …
The ten most expensive toys in the world. (PHOTOS)
Steampunk D&D Beholder miniature sculpture #2 : Work in Pr …
Sophie Buhai jewelry collection designed at Villa Lena …
Loren Hope Jamie necklace + Mallory Y necklace …
Wire Small Crystal Wrap Bracelet in Gold