Today is Sunday and plays review the news of the week. Weekly cook something in the fashion world and some news leave no one indifferent. Movie theft, solidarity naked, lawsuits cons fashion brands and opening new stores, are some of the most outstanding news.
- Sometimes the reality surpasses fiction. At the festival de Cannes the jewelry brand Chopard It has been involved in a robbery. White-collar thieves have stolen a million in jewels of signed it. In 1955, Alfred Hitchcock filmed Catch a thief, in which Cary Grant is a thief on the French Riviera.
- According to the consulting firm Bain & Co global luxury industry will curb its growth in 2013 by the drop of tourism in Europe.
- The model face Delevingne has posed nude for Designer Marc Jacobs. The model just participate in the project to Protect your skin from Marc Jacobs. The collection of designer t-shirts has been 7 years of existence and the funds collected van intended for the New York University cancer Institute.
- The singer Rihanna sues the British brand TopShop for using his image on a t-shirt. The singer told mark that they will stop selling t-shirts with his face, but from TopShop seems they ignored him much and the actress has decided to take the case to court.
- Several fashion brands join the agreement to improve safety at work in Bangladesh. El Corte Inglés and Mango are the latest in sign up to the agreement. Marks & Spencer, Benetton, G-Star, Carrefour, H & M, C & A and Zara have also joined the initiative.
- Lee Broom interior designer has designed the new Christian Louboutin space in Harrods. The space is inspired in in the city in which it is located, all legendary London buildings have their place in the store.