Pearls have an incredible spell and an attraction, which no one can resist. For designers, it is always a challenge to give a new face to the Pearl, and to present them in new wonderful and unique creations.
Always people of beads were fascinated, without really knowing how they arise. The secret was first revealed, it quickly went to wise Japanese began to outwit nature and breed beads. Very clever, because new varieties have the advantage that they are affordable.
The big difference between a natural and a cultured pearl is that when the natural Pearl, a foreign body in the shell passes through random and this specifically happens when the cultured pearl. Tissue and a shard of mother of Pearl in an oyster or clam are planted a tiny bit with the hand. The shell wants to get rid of the debris and covered him with mother of Pearl. This creates a more or less round Pearl. Depending on how long the Pearl in the shell remains, the Perl level is greater or less.
There was the first Pearl at the end of the 18th century. The initial attempts were made with many different types of shell, until it focused later on the Akoya pearl. A piece of Freshwater Pearl is planted the shell with much skill. Then the prepared mussels are swim carefully, attached, up to six meters deep in the sea in baskets on bamboo rafts.
Because the shell is very sensitive regarding food and temperature, a careful check is vital. The duration of growth depends on the prevailing water conditions. Ideally, the Akoya cultured pearl reaches a Pearl coating from 0.6 to 1.2 mm after about four years. The water temperature drops below 13 degrees Celsius, the growth rests. The temperature drops even below 10 degrees, dies the shell in cold water.
The pearls are harvested in winter, because at that time the chandelier should be best. You are washed in wooden drums, carefully checked and sorted by size, color, luster and surface quality in plastic bowls. Then, each individual bead is provided with a hole.
The copies intended for pearl necklaces are pierced and reared on ropes, while you are just bored for rings and earrings. So they compete a long journey to international auctions and fairs, to be then processed by jewellery manufacturers and designers to desirable pearl earrings.
5 good reasons to wear pearls
- Each bead is unique, just like you
- By their lustre pearls have an incredible charisma
- Beads are precious gifts of nature
- The delicate glimmer of Pearl looks sexy on the skin
- Beads get along with other jewelry: whether wearing yellow gold or Platinum, pearls are neutral
What makes a pearl valuable
- Only some 20 to 40 percent a crop of beads are for sale. Only 5 percent are of good quality.
- The larger the diameter of a Pearl, the more valuable is it.
- Chandelier: so called the combination of the shimmering surface and inner glow of the Pearl. The chandelier should be shiny and bright, so you can see his own reflection.
Tips for maintaining pearls
- Pearls are solitary. Keep each piece of Pearl Jewelry separately in a silk bag. You could scratch or other precious stones or sharp objects.
- Pearls are cosmetic muffle. You like no perfumes, creams and hair sprays. You should always create therefore Perl jewelry after applying makeup and styling.
- Suspend beads strong sunlight and protect from heat.
- Pearls are not afraid of water. Clean your pearls with a damp cloth or a mild soapy solution.
- Regularly new knot your Pearl Necklace for your jeweler! So, you assure that the strand does not tear and not roll the balls.
- Wear your beautiful Pearl Jewelry often – so that prevent from drying out.
Pearls With Jeans Free Stock Photo
How To String a Pearl Necklace
Beautiful Ruby Kundan Necklace(Bottu Mala) Set …
Traditional Jewellery of India
gorgeous plum lingerie from Soma in Laurelwood; pearl …
90 Helix Piercing Ideas for Your Trendiest Self
Unique Diamond Engagement Rings for Women
Princettia Hot Pink
What Is Rose Gold? Everything You Need to Know About This …
BOW BRIDGE CENTRAL PARK
Long necklace, metal & glass pearls-gold, pearly white …
Earrings, metal, cultured fresh water pearls & glass-gold …
Glass Pearl Cherry Blossoms Brooch | Jewelry
17 Best images about Things I have Made on Pinterest
Fine Silver & Freshwater Pearl earrings.
Edwardian Platinum, Seed Pearl, and Diamond Necklace …
Boho pearl statement necklace – Vintage Market