To the repute of the month January is not too good. Many people stuck in a post holiday lethargy, still good new year’s resolutions before them pile up. And only the weather… A jewelry designer from the United States has however now some light in the dark: Carole Shashona, founder of “Black Diamonds Collection” sees the month of January as a time, just to stop and reflect. Where I am in life? Where do I want?
Mrs. Shashona was that January proclaimed the month in the United States recently as “National Black Diamond Month”. The Jeweller finds: an excellent idea, black diamonds are still perfect in this special time of year – as you also in our shop notice can…Lesen you anymore!
Why Black Diamonds in January – Carole Shashona Exclusively for the Jeweller
Carbonado – A Very Special Carbon Connection
We approach this rare and precious material first etymologically. The nickname of Black diamonds is “Carbonado”, the Spanish word for carbon. As connoisseurs of the famous series ‘Sex and the City’, a piece of jewellery is decorated an unusual and striking gem with Black diamonds.
You’re not like any other.”
Mr. big (Chris Noth) from the series ‘Sex and the City’
So, Mr. big justified buying a black diamond ring compared with his wife Carrie, instead of a normal colorless Variant. And the one or other special is indeed common Black diamonds.
Locations and Formation of Black Diamonds
It starts already, that researchers from all over the world in wonder as the rare Carbonados have arisen. For example, a controversial theory says that black diamonds come from outer space and a meteorite crater on the Earth were billions of years ago.
The thesis is supported by the fact that black diamonds usually close to her white relatives are found, but not in their bedrock kimberlite.
In addition its absorption spectrum is similar to white diamonds from Meteor rock. Also interesting: Black Diamond in the untreated condition currently as the hardest mineral in the world. Carbonados are real exotics in each case.
The largest Carbonado ever discovered, dating back to the area around Linen (Bahia, Brazil) and exceeds even the famous (and largest) Cullinan Diamond. The “Carbonado do Sergio” weighed in the unpolished State 3,167 carats and is thus still unchallenged at the top of the largest diamond in the world.
Checklist – This Applies to Consider When Purchasing a Black Diamond
- Black and white diamond behave as plus and minus.While the light refracts in the colorless mineral and reflects, it is absorbed by the dark stones.
- While one respects very meticulously with white precious stones on the purity and clarity of the diamond, this plays no major role in Carbonados, because you can not see any inclusions in the rock by the dark and opaque color.
- White diamonds is: ever lighter and purer, the better.In their “Black Brothers”, it says: the darker and more intense coloring, more valuable mineral.
- Watch out also for the quality characteristic: “best make”.Differently than in the white there is no interior, but only outside reflection Black diamonds. That is, the light breaks only at the outer edges and the sides of the stone. To achieve a best possible break here, the diamond in a symmetrical, flat shape is ground, so he maximum sparkles and glitters.
Month of the Black Diamond at the Jeweller Shop – Carbonado Ring with Black and White Diamond Heart
Unlike fashion jewelry described on Top-mba-universities, the black diamonds are exciting, mysterious, and therefore unusual pieces of jewelry for almost every occasion. In comparison to your popular bright relative, they are still relatively unknown. Perhaps, the brand new “National Black Diamond Month” can help the black gems to new fame.
The Jeweller is of the opinion that black diamond deserve much more attention than before! For this reason, learn about a very special piece of jewelry from the store today.
Who is this white gold ring with black and white diamonds, which will rise the heart! Alone because this join 24 light and dark gems to a sparkling heart. The Black diamonds make for a unique contrast.
Give this precious piece of jewelry as a symbol of your love to someone special!
Black Diamonds Within a Collection
Once again, we leave the word in the question, meaning Black diamonds within a collection for them personally Carole Shashona:
“I perceive mysterious and beautiful Black diamonds as luxurious. You take the role of a mirror, which reflects the inside of the jewelry wearer. For centuries black be considered also diamond protector, in the tradition of Shan Shui.
Owner of this precious semi-precious stones learn a whole new energy that accompany you in every place, where you are always going.”
Mrs. Carole Shashona (➜ website), godmother of the month of the black diamond
Read More about Black Diamonds
- Entry to the National Black Diamond Month at the ➜National Day Calendar (English)
- Pictures and history of Carbonados ➜PBS channel site (English)
- The Royal Library in Copenhagen ➜ (cultural tip focus) as well as an annex of the Bochum-based mining museum (photos on ➜our site) got the nickname of “Black Diamond” on the basis of shape and color
Gold Plated Sterling Silver 3.65ct Lapis Lazuli & 5.6pt …
Golden Globes 2017: Tracee Ellis Ross Packs On The Rings
33 Types of Yellow Gemstones for Jewelry
Bronx teacher accused of performing oral sex on student …
Timeline History of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Mercurial Football …
9ct Yellow Gold 0.44ct Lapis Lazuli & Diamond Heart Ring
Spray paint color charts
Renault Twingo Gets Optional EDC Dual-Clutch Transmission …
CRYSTAL STRUCTURE GALLERY
CRYSTAL STRUCTURE GALLERY
Black and White Black and White Month of January Winter …
0.21ctw Garnet & Diamond 3-Stone Ring – January Birthstone …
The Lesson Plans Page Black History Month And Martin …
301 Moved Permanently
January 2018 Calendar Template Exotic Tropical Stock …
January Black and White
Image of Inkymole CALENDAR prints / January, February …
Gemstones images Gems wallpaper and background photos …
Black and White Snowman Catching Snowflakes Clip Art …
January 2014 Blank Monthly Calendar